Exercises for The Cat and the Woman
A. How much did you understand?
These sentences show the cat's thoughts. Put them in the right order.
- I'll be the woman's friend.
- I'll be the lion's friend.
- I'll be the man's friend.
- I'll be the elephant's friend.
These sentences show the cat's actions. Put them in the right order.
- She went into the hut, and lay down beside the fire.
- She followed the man for many days.
- They hunted together and ate together.
- They walked together through the forest.
- They lived together and played together.
B. Stronger, the strongest
Fill the gaps in these sentences with stronger than or the strongest
- "The lion is …… animal," thought the cat.
- "The elephant is …… the lion," thought the cat.
- "The man is ...... the elephant," thought the cat.
- "The woman is …… the man," thought the cat.
C. What do you think?
Do you think that the cat was right? Are women are stronger than men?
In what ways are they stronger?
Cats were wild animals once. How do you think people tamed them?