Answers to the Exercises for The First Gift
A. How much did you understand?
- "Look for the morning star."
- "Come to me early in the morning."
- "Don't wait for the cock to crow. Go to God early."
- "Who are you?"
- "Is there a gift for me?"
- "Are you happy now?"
- "Give me all the spears."
- "The foster child of the dog."
- "You're late!"
B. Which, who, what, when?
- Which animal did God love the best?
- What did God tell the animals to look for?
The morning star
- Who ran to the man?
- The next morning, when did the man wake up?
- What did the man put on his back?
The skin of an animal
- What did God give the man?
A spear or all the spears
- Who came to God a little later?
- What did God give the buffalo?
- What did God give to the lion and the leopard?
Claws and strong noses
- Who became the master of all the animals?